All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

09/03/2015

Launching The English Version Of The Guide: Tomorrow Eve At Google Campus TLV

The Hebrew version of the guide I wrote: Death In The Digital Era: Initial information about how to deal with the digital, virtual and online aspects of current deaths went online on my brother's birthday: August 17th. 
The English version of it went online on the day he was killed: March 2nd. 
They are both available for free reading, downloading, saving and printing, at any time and at no cost. 

Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 10th, at 19:30, I'm launching the English version of the guide at Google Campus TLV (Electra Tower, 98 Igal Alon Str., Tel Aviv), and you're invited to come mark this occasion with me and hear a talk I'll give.
Entrance is free and you don't need to register in advance (I'm thinking of doing this talk in English but I might decide at the last moment between Hebrew and English, depending on the audience attending).


All the details can be found in the Facebook events, in English or Hebrew

I'll be happy to see you, please feel free to invite other people who might find it of interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.