All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

03/02/2014

My lecture: "Memory, Commemoration and Self Commemoration in the Digital Era" is now Available Online

When 'Digital Dust' turned one year old in July 2013, I gave a lecture in Google Campus TLV to mark the occasion. 

First I did a short review of the first year - cause that's what you do on birthdays, you look back and you say thank you



Then I presented the main lecture: "Memory, Commemoration and Self Commemoration in the Digital Era



And then I answered some questions



You can view the entire list of my lectures in English here, and in Hebrew here

Please feel free to schedule a lecture, in either Hebrew or English, by contacting me at: death.in.digital.era@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.