All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

07/11/2014

I'm giving a talk at Kingston University in London on Nov. 19th - You're Invited!

I'm giving a talk about 'Death in the Digital Era' at Kingston University in London on November 19th at 13:00

All the details can be found in this Facbook event. Directions to campus can be found here

Please feel free to invite your colleagues, students, teachers, friends, family members etc. - admittance is free of charge. 

If you wish to attend, please drop one of us a line so we'll save you a seat: Ben O'Hanlon: ben.ohanlon@visionslive.com or me: death.in.digital.era@gmail.com.

If you're learning or teaching at Kingston, please drop Dr. Korina Giaxoglou a line: Korina.Giaxoglou@kingston.ac.uk‏ and she'll save you a seat. 

I haven't been to campus yet, from the pictures it looks very modern: 






I wish to take this opportunity to thank: 
My colleague and friend, Dr. Korina Giaxoglou Senior Lecturer in English Language and Communication, MA Language and Society, Course Leader - for initiating this talk;
Dr. Marina Lambrou, Head of Linguistics & Languages, for inviting me to give this talk;
My friend and Linkedin wiz Daniel Alfon along with my friend and Social Media wiz Ben O’Hanlon of VisionsLive for their generous assistance in promoting this talk. 

Ben was kind enough to do a short, informal Google+ hangout with me - please feel free to watch, share and invite people to attend: 


Duncan Stewart from Deloitte Canada was kind enough to recommend this talk in Facebook: 



Looking forward to seeing you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.